VMware Edu & Cert Community
jsm79
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

6V1-11.23: VMware Cloud Infrastructure Administrator

Has anyone taken this beta exam (6V1-11.23: VMware Cloud Infrastructure Administrator) and gotten the results yet? It was offered near the end of last year as a beta, w/ a $50 exam fee and 50% off your next exam. I figured, why not? But on my certmetrics account, it still just shows as "taken", with no pass/fail indication. My impression was that, since you had to take it before the end of the year, that the results would come out pretty soon after the new year. But here we are 2 months later and no results...

0 Kudos
24 Replies
SharelleP
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Check Certification Manager for your results. Some candidates have started receiving their Credly badges. If you have any issues, you can DM me and I will provide 1:1 support.

andvm
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

how do we receive the 50% voucher on upcoming exam?

0 Kudos
SharelleP
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

@andvm Did you complete the survey? From the blog, "fill out a brief post-exam feedback survey to receive an additional 50% off a future VCP exam". If you didn't complete the survey, you aren't eligible for the discount. If you did complete the survey, please DM and I will look up your records.

0 Kudos
andvm
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

When was the survey sent to me?

This VMware beta exam was a pain from the start, have to chase multiple times many months after to get a result and now looks to be the same story to get the mentioned discount

0 Kudos
SharelleP
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

We were sending them as people were taking the exam. Pulling a report of candidates who sat the exam and then sending them the survey. Like I said, I can help you out more if you DM me. And yes, the process of getting the beta out has been frustrating for us as well. There have been situations that were out of our hands to solve any time sooner.

0 Kudos