VMware Edu & Cert Community
abhi_daya
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Unable to view PDF copy of my VCP Certification

I have completed Professional VMware vSphere 7.x (2V0-21.20) on Sep 28th but never got any email of certification copy or any badge information.   I can see the exam results in certification manager portal but not able to view PDF copy of certification or badge.   Please advice. 

23 Replies
ZawMyint
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Hello @abhi_daya 
Have you got an email from " do-not-reply@certmetrics.com "?

You can check and download your completed certificates at the following link.

https://www.certmetrics.com/vmware/
https://www.certmetrics.com/vmware/candidate/cert_summary.aspx

Best Regards,
Zaw Myint

scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Are you sure you have met any other requirements for the VCP-DCV 2023?

You don't say what other VCPs you have or which course you completed to meet the training requirement.

Check the path here which applies to you: https://www.vmware.com/learning/certification/vcp-dcv.html

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
UZM
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

The VMware vSphere 7.x (2V0-21.20) exam is associated with the Certificate VCP-DCV 2023. If you are not valid VCP Certification holder, you need join the related required training course. See on the below link detail.
https://www.vmware.com/learning/certification/vcp-dcv.html

If you are VCP-DCV 2022 or Newer certified, the training are just optional. 
If you are match with all requirement, you will receive a mail from certmetrics within (maybe) 72 hours after you finished the exam successfully.

You can also track all your certificates at https://www.certmetrics.com/vmware. 

Regards,
UZM

abhi_daya
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Please find the attached score card report and I directly took an exam without attending the course.   Will that make any difference and I didn't take the associate exam in the beginning, please advice.  

SharelleP
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Hi Abhi, I was able to look up your records and confirmed the exam completion. But, as others have stated, you must also complete one of the required trainings. The order of completion does not matter, it only matters that every piece is complete.

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

I was right then, if you haven’t completed any authorised training you haven’t met the requirements for the certification.

Complete the training and you’ll get your VCP.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
0 Kudos
abhi_daya
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

thanks for all the details, so I need to complete vSphere 7 install, manage and administration course to get the completion of this certification ?

scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Any of the courses shown on the page I linked to in my initial reply:

Screenshot 2023-10-04 at 09.52.55.png

0 Kudos
patilsandy88
Contributor
Contributor

Hello team,

Could you please help me to download my certificate I cleared My VMware vSphere 8.x Professional

But unable to download from certification manager 

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

@patilsandy88 

What training did you complete to meet that requirement for the VCP?

Did you register for the training using an account with the same email address as the one you used for your exam registration?

0 Kudos
patilsandy88
Contributor
Contributor

Yes sir,

I have completed my VMware vSphere 7 coerced and passed exam, but I missed 1 part to complete for creation class Id for certification.

I got voucher and completed my latest version exam and passed out, but unable to shown my badge and download can you please help me out how completed missed part and transit my badge. 

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Which provider did you take the training with?

Did you register for the training using an account with the same email address as the one you used for your exam registration?

0 Kudos
abhi_daya
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

it was resolved after sending an email to certification to map all the details properly. 

0 Kudos
abcamac1
Contributor
Contributor

I already took my 2V0-21.23 training. However, I retake the exam, and my second exam result is passed. How can I view my certificate?

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

@abcamac1 

You need to be specific as to what training you took, which of the classes from the requirements listed on this page was it? https://www.vmware.com/learning/certification/vcp-dcv.html

And which provider did you take the training with?

0 Kudos
abcamac1
Contributor
Contributor

It was 2V0-21.23, VMware vSphere 8.x Professional. I just checked the VMware Certification Manager website and saw that my most recent 2V0-21.23 VMware vSphere 8.x Professional result has not yet been posted. Could you please tell me how long it will take to appear in VMware Certification Manager?

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

@abcamac1 

I asked what training you completed, not which exam you passed (you already posted the code for the exam)

Please post what training you completed, and which provider you did the training through.

0 Kudos
abcamac1
Contributor
Contributor

Dell Technologies Education Services -  VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V8] - Virtual

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Was your training registration using the same email address as your exam registration?

When did you complete the training? When did you pass the exam?

0 Kudos