VMware Edu & Cert Community
abhi_daya
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Unable to view PDF copy of my VCP Certification

I have completed Professional VMware vSphere 7.x (2V0-21.20) on Sep 28th but never got any email of certification copy or any badge information.   I can see the exam results in certification manager portal but not able to view PDF copy of certification or badge.   Please advice. 

23 Replies
abcamac1
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, the same email address was used for registration. I finished my training on January 26 and passed the second attempt exam on March 3.

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Taken from the FAQ document: https://www.vmware.com/content/dam/digitalmarketing/vmware/en/pdf/certification/vmw-certification-fa...

Screenshot 2024-03-04 at 11.26.45.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
abcamac1
Contributor
Contributor

it's okay now, I got the certification, many thanks

0 Kudos
KarlChilds
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Some of the Dell training is updated manually, when delivered via Dell as a training provider. Send an email to certification@vmware.com, stating this, and it'll be routed appropriately to take a look at it, to confirm the training.

0 Kudos