VMware Digital Workspace Community
JefTls
Contributor
Contributor

Workspace ONE PIV-D Manager - awaiting certificate

Hi,

I'm trying to configure PIV-D Manager so that iOS end-users can take PDF files from Boxer emails and sign them in PVI-D Manager.
I followed the documentation, but the Credentials Profile remains in pending on all test devices.
This should be a simple setup where the Derived Credentials Provider is Workspace ONE UEM.
I wonder if a Certificate Authority is required for this (Internal Microsoft CA).

Thanks by advance for your help !

0 Kudos
1 Reply
methew06
Contributor
Contributor

Let's break down the potential issues: Credentials Profile Pending: If the Credentials Profile remains pending on all test devices, it indicates that there might be an issue with the configuration or communication between PIV-D Manager and the devices. Double-check the configurations and ensure that all necessary settings are correctly applied. Derived Credentials Provider: You mentioned using Workspace ONE UEM as the Derived Credentials Provider. Ensure that the integration between PIV-D Manager and Workspace ONE UEM is properly set up. Verify that the necessary permissions and configurations are in place within both platforms. Certificate Authority (CA): While using an internal Microsoft CA can be an option for issuing certificates, it depends on your organization's security policies and requirements.

0 Kudos