VMware Cloud Community
buzqipet
Contributor
Contributor

EXSI 7

Hell I unable to download the following version VMware vSphere Hypervisor (ESXi) 7.0U2a. It is the current compatible version with my server however it is saying the following You either are not entitled or do not have permissions to download this product.
Check with your My VMware Super User, Procurement Contact or Administrator.

If you recently purchased this product through VMware Store or through a third-party, try downloading later.

Not sure what I can do to bypass this since I have a community account and I'm simply trying to get a free trial and buy the license after but the link for the trial is defaulting to version 8

0 Kudos
3 Replies
a_p_
Leadership
Leadership

The new VMware owner unfortunately decided to discontinue offering free licenses, i.e. unless you have paid licenses you cannot download the Hypervisor from the VMware web site anymore, except for an evaluation for the latest vSphere version.

Anhdré

0 Kudos
NateNateNAte
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

Are you a member of VMUG? There is a window right now where you can still get a license through your VMUG membership. I would recommend exploring that option before having to purchase the new licensing concept (which may or may not work in your favor depending on the server or the host environment you have).

0 Kudos
AriaPeterson
Contributor
Contributor

Any update?

I am waiting for your response and till then I will search reviews online for this https://academized.com/buy-personal-statement-online website because I want to buy a personal statement for that website. But before getting help from that website, I want to read reviews so that I can trust their essay writers.
0 Kudos