VMware Cloud Community
RanjnaAggarwal
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

additional module server component

if any additional module server component is now not integrated with vCenter Server...will it remove the plugin automatically from the web client server and from the vSphere Client.

Regards, Ranjna Aggarwal
0 Kudos
4 Replies
RanjnaAggarwal
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

anyone please check this.

Regards, Ranjna Aggarwal
0 Kudos
depping
Leadership
Leadership

Can you explain it again? No clue what you are asking here...

0 Kudos
RanjnaAggarwal
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

My question is:-

Suppose VDP is integrated by you with vCenter server and SSO Server then automatically it's plugin is deployed on the web client server. But what will happen if VDP's integration is removed by me from SSO and vCenter. Will it remove the Plugin from the webclient server  automatically or not?

and If the same type of scenario is for vSphere Client but will it remove the Plugin Automatically from the vSphere Client or not?

Regards, Ranjna Aggarwal
0 Kudos
depping
Leadership
Leadership

Ranjna Aggarwal wrote:

My question is:-

Suppose VDP is integrated by you with vCenter server and SSO Server then automatically it's plugin is deployed on the web client server. But what will happen if VDP's integration is removed by me from SSO and vCenter. Will it remove the Plugin from the webclient server  automatically or not?

and If the same type of scenario is for vSphere Client but will it remove the Plugin Automatically from the vSphere Client or not?

Don't know... test it Smiley Happy

0 Kudos