VMware Horizon Community
SVTPro
Contributor
Contributor

After returning from away for more than 20mins windows is frozen and unresponsive

I just started learning all of this PCoIP stuff only a few months back, but i have started our whole system from the ground up.. We are on

VmWare View: 6.0.1, Windows 8.1 and 10 Dell Wyse P25 on Firmware: 4.7.1

One of our employees is having a problem when she comes back to her desk after being away for more than 15mins she cant log back in without hitting the power button on the P25.. Our system auto locks any computer on the domain after 10mins of inactivity, but when she comes back it shows the lock screen, it looked a bit darker than usually and she cant do anything to get to the part where you put in your password..

At the moment it seems to only be that one user, none of the other 9 clients have done this..

Im not sure if this is a teradici, VMware, or Domain problem..

Anyone ever seen this or have any tips?

EDIT: one thing i forgot to add, she is using 2 monitors and none of the others are using 2 monitors.. she said after she does the power button and gets back on all the stuff from the 2nd monitor is moved to the main monitor and is all resized..

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
mittim12
Immortal
Immortal

Do you have another P25 she can use to see if the problem follows?     That would rule out the hardware, at least. 

SVTPro
Contributor
Contributor

I do have a few that are not being used, but for now she said it hasn't happened over the 3 day weekend she came back and no problems, i even tested it with my account in a office with dual monitor setup on the p25 and mine worked fine, if it happens again ill try putting an extra one in place of it..

Funny enough the first one i put in her office was a DOA bad Ethernet jack..

0 Kudos