VMware Horizon Community
schreif
Contributor
Contributor

Provisioning failed, how to add to Console?

Hello,

I created a pool of 5 machines. 4 of the 5 built correctly, and were added to the pool in the Admin Console. 1 of the machines, built fine, but there was an error during provision and it looks like the "power on" virtual machine never happened. So with in vCenter, I simply powered it on, and it came up, launched the reconfigure, changed its name and is running fine. However, its not getting added back the pool.

Here is the simple error in the console:

Error during provisioning3/11/10 9:51:54 AM CST: The object has already been deleted or has not been completely created

So my question is, the machine is running fine, but how can I get it added to the pool?

I was thinking about just deleting it, and re-enabling the pool for new vms, but since this vdi is running fine, I was thinking it might be just as easy to add it to the pool some how.

I have rebooted it a couple of times and checked to make sure the agent is running.

Any help would be greatly appreiciated.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
mittim12
Immortal
Immortal

I think the simplest approach would be to delete the machine. You may be able to get View to recognize the VM by modifying the ADAM database but far and away the easiest method is to delete and redeploy.

If you found this or any other post helpful please consider the use of the Helpful/Correct buttons to award points

0 Kudos