VMware Horizon Community
FAQ33
Contributor
Contributor

View 5: cient don't auto login Desktop Windows 7

Hi,

When i logged to my view client ( wyse P20, and XP workstation) authentification works fine, but i always need to re-authentificated to my windows 7 virtual desktop...

virtual desktop appear with the windows login and password....and i must re enter  the credentials..

what  i have forgotten ?

my config :

server esxi5 + view 5

I use PCOIP and not RDP (with RDP only one authentification need), how use pcoip and only one authentification ?

thank for support

0 Kudos
3 Replies
mittim12
Immortal
Immortal

Are you using any GPOs that may have disabled single sign on for Windows 7 desktops?   Do you have the problem if you utilize a software client for the Windows desktops?

0 Kudos
FAQ33
Contributor
Contributor

GPO : enable SSO, yes

with vmware view install on a windows client, i have the same probleme if i use PCOIP protocol, with RDP configure in pool,  it works..

the probleme appear when i choose pcoip and appear with P20 wyse and vmware view client on a windows..

i have read that pcoip  is not compatible with sso ?? is it right?

0 Kudos
mittim12
Immortal
Immortal

Seems to me to be something in your Windows 7 image.   Maybe you need to uninstall the agent and reinstall.   PCOIP works fine with SSO as I only login to my p20 once and it takes me all the way to my Windows 7 desktop.  You also stated that PCOIP, P20, and your XP desktop work without any issues.  

0 Kudos