VMware Horizon Community
tarnett
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

red x on persistant group.

I had a provisioning error and have since corrected it but I am still getting a red x on the group and also the error message from may 9th is showing in the summary. Anyone know how to get rid of these. I am trying to avoid creating another group since I have users using them now.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
mittim12
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

I am going to assume you are using VMware's VDM product. You should be able to highlight the desktop id of the pool and click the enable button. This should allow you to enable provisioning which should clear the error if the problem has been corrected.

If you found this or any other post helpful please consider the use of the Helpfull/Correct buttons to award points

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
mittim12
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

I am going to assume you are using VMware's VDM product. You should be able to highlight the desktop id of the pool and click the enable button. This should allow you to enable provisioning which should clear the error if the problem has been corrected.

If you found this or any other post helpful please consider the use of the Helpfull/Correct buttons to award points

0 Kudos
joe_ellis
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Check and see if you have enough disk space.

Check your licenses.

0 Kudos