VMware Cloud Community
DDIAZSC
Contributor
Contributor

prepare Storage for Test SRM4

I am in the process of testing my recovery plan. But whenever I run my test, i get this error message. Any idea what could be causing this error?

Error: Non-fatal error information reported during execution of SRA: testFailover Output:

[02/11 12:32:28 04080 CopyLuns.cpp 0497 CopyLuns::GetCopyInfo ] [ERROR]: A valid CopyInfo block could not be found in the options file that has Symm. Exiting with failure

[02/11 12:32:28 04080 CopyLuns.cpp 0023 CopyLuns::CopyLuns ] [ERROR]: Failed to fetch CopyInfo from the options file. Exiting with failure

[02/11 12:32:28 04080 EmcSrdfSra.cpp 1001 wmain ] [ERROR]: Failed to test failover luns. Exiting with failure

Error:

Any help would be appreciated

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AnthBro
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Looks like it is an error in connecting to the EMC SRAs you have, you may want to follow up with EMC.

What SRA are you using - mirrorview, recoverpoint?

If mirrorview, have you configured do you own snapview?

Any views or opinions presented in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company he works for.
0 Kudos
AnthBro
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

How did you go getting this rectified?

Any views or opinions presented in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company he works for.
0 Kudos