VMware Support Community
coreyoli16
Contributor
Contributor

Unable to accept company invitation "Something went wrong"

Good afternoon,

I wasn't sure where else to post this...  And since I can't reach any type of customer service/support via the phone, I'm stuck posting this...  I'm attempting to open a ticket, and had to create a new customer portal account (I swear I had one at one point, but that's whatever..)...  Our company administrator invited me to the company in the portal so that I may do what I need to do...

I received the email from VMWare stating I have 90 days to accept the invite, I log in, click invite..  nothing happens......  I go to my notifications and see it there, click accept and get a message "something went wrong, try again later...."

This has been happening for quite a while now, I've tried different devices, browers, VPN's, etc...   I NEED to get this resolved so I may open a ticket!

Hoping from someone from VMWare actually reads these and can figure out what's going on.

-Corey

0 Kudos
2 Replies
avd-ngert
Contributor
Contributor

This is happening to me as well.

Initial invitation was to set up the account. Notification in my profile to be added to company account. When clicking accept I get the "Something went wrong. Please try again later" message in the upper right corner.

0 Kudos
avd-ngert
Contributor
Contributor

My supervisor logged into another super-user account to give me another invitation. This second invitation worked - unknown why the original invite gave such an issue.

0 Kudos