VMware Modern Apps Community
Nalkhael
Contributor
Contributor

Tanzu & NSX supervisor control plan not accessible from outside

Hello,

I have an issue with a fresh deployment of Tanzu in vSphere 8 with NSX 4.1.2. The deployment process finished successfully (config state and host state are up and running and I have an IP address to access to the control plane from the ingress network).

I can ping this address and the port 443 is open, but I have a time out with a web browser, so I can't connect with kubectl. It's look like the NSX Load-balancer don't route the request to the supervisor control plane, however I can see inbound and outbound traffic in the NSX console (at the lb level).

Just to be sure, I have connected a VM to the NSX segment behind the load balancer to check I can access to each supervisor control plan VM. I manage to connect with kubectl from the namespace network to a member of the control plane and list services (see attchement) strangely from the NSX console, the load-balancer is configured to balance the traffic (from ingress IP of the supervisor control plane and from the port 443) to the namespace network (let's say 192.168.1.0/24) and not to services network like it's show in kubectl (let's say 192.168.2.0/24). Maybe it's normal, but I am begginer with this technology and I don't understand exactly the difference between each type of network.

I have no error in vSphere and NSX, no error in wcp file (in vcsa), all containers are up and running in the supervisor control plan.

If anyone has an idee to help me to dig futhermore I will be very happy ! Thanks in advanced !

0 Kudos
0 Replies