VMware Edu & Cert Community
Francomsense30
Contributor
Contributor

VCP Certification not available after passed test.

I passed my VCP certification test on 2/26. It said to wait 24-48 hours before certification would be available to download.  Certmetrics.com shows that I passed the test but there are no logos or certification confirmation available for download.  Can someone please confirm what is going on with my account?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Yoshimotto
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Hi

it could be take more than 24/48h. Sometimes it could be take 1 week.

Rgds

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Have you also met the training requirement for whichever VCP it is you passed the exam for?

Note that this is primarily a user forum, if you want your account checking please email certification@vmware.com with your account details.

I have reported your post to the moderators, asking them to move it to the area for VCP.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
SharelleP
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Scott's suggestion is the most likely answer. You have to complete all requirements, not just the exam, to get assigned the certification. 

0 Kudos