VMware Edu & Cert Community
SoftComSC
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Vcp - Best route to achieve it ?

Hi all,

I just wanted to ask if any of you, had any tips in regards to prepareing for a VCP exam ? I have allready taken the vsphere install & configureing 4 day course, but that lies several months back. After that I've gotten to work, and have installed several new VMware installations in different versions so I feel confident around my client interface. So basically I am looking or stuff to read or try out to prepare myself in the best possible way for the exam, so any help and tips would be welcome.

Thank you in advance.

SC

0 Kudos
3 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Take a look at the "VCP Study" tab at the top of my blog Smiley Happy

http://vmwaretraining.blogspot.com

Scott.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
idle-jam
Immortal
Immortal

Scott blog should be the only stop for all your study resources ..

0 Kudos
mfrycz
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Only thing that i could add to this is:

Prepare beforhand...

In my example every exam that i am taking is backed up of studying/testing/practice...

So before I've attended to Scott Vessey class Smiley Wink i was more or less confident of things that were mentioned on the course...

But this should be the thing... actually officiall course should only validate your knowledge and you should just fill the missing gaps...

If you do course you wont probably benefit as much from it as the person prepared before because of a simple fact... there is really a lot of material that will be pomped into your head Smiley Happy

But thats my personal opinion and everybody got theyr own ways to do so Smiley Happy

Anyhow best luck on the exam Smiley Happy

0 Kudos