VMware Edu & Cert Community
twieworka
Contributor
Contributor

what vsphere feature migrates vm's to less hosts during low workloads? (HELP PLEASE!)

So I had a question similar to this,(what VSphere feature migrates VM's to less hosts during low workloads?) and its been absolutely killing me not being able to find the answer(or at least one that makes sense that was a multiple choice option). Can someone please provide an explanation? Or, some sort of material? Because, the answer I thought it was, wasn't an option when I took my VCA-DBT test. (I thought it was DRS) was not a multiple choice option though.

Tags (1)
3 Replies
daphnissov
Immortal
Immortal

DRS along with vMotion.

twieworka
Contributor
Contributor

So, I'm not going nuts? I was loosing my mind while testing because neither of those where an option.

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Please do NOT post actual questions and the multiple choice options in this forum, or the thread will need to be deleted.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos