VMware Cloud Community
daysleeper
Contributor
Contributor

esx server license

Hi to all,

i have a problem with the license of this product, i have received the e-mail with the product licensing and there are many activation code and 4 xml file as attachment, but i don't know how to use this stuff...the licens on esx server is outdated and i don't know how to use this code!

Someone can help me?

Thanks and best regards,

Carlo S.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
jayolsen
Expert
Expert

You will need to go to and activate the licenses. Then you can generate a license file to put on your license server in place or your old license file.

0 Kudos
weinstein5
Immortal
Immortal

You will need to activate the license codes - if you have not done so go here to create an account - - you will take those codes and create the approriate license files -

If you find this or any other answer useful please consider awarding points by marking the answer correct or helpful
0 Kudos
daysleeper
Contributor
Contributor

I have inserted the code in the site you have told me, but when i insert the code i get an error the codes are no valid or are outdated....uff! I have tryed with every code vmware sended to me but nothing works....I have writed to the support and i'm waiting for an answer.

Someone else have this kind of problem? If yes how you have resolved this issue?

Thanks and best regards,

Carlo S.

0 Kudos
weinstein5
Immortal
Immortal

I think you will have yo contact vmware because that is all you will need to do - there should be an e-mail link on the page i sent you for support -

If you find this or any other answer useful please consider awarding points by marking the answer correct or helpful
0 Kudos