VMware Cloud Community
qc4vmware
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

vCO cluster mode not working with vCAC 6.0.1 plugin? vCAC inventory not visible while in clustered mode.

I am trying to setup a vCO cluster to work in conjunction with our vCAC deployment.  When I set clustered mode on though all of my inventory disappears.  All of my other plugins seem to work fine so far as I can tell but the vCAC plugin loses both its CAFE and IaaS inventory.  I tried removing the vCAC servers while in stand alone mode, restarting in clustered mode, then adding the vCAC servers back but I get a validation error when I attempt to add the IaaS server.  At this point I can browse the CAFE servers inventory so it seems like it is partially working.  If I restart the vco server the vCAC configuration is again empty and the CAFE server no longer shows in the inventory.  If I flip things back to stand alone mode I once again see the CAFE server in the inventory and now I can run the workflow to add the Iaas server.  Once I get that added I can run workflows without any issue.  If I flip back to clustered mode my inventory is once again absent. 

Is anyone successfully running in clustered mode with the vCAC plugin?  Am I screwing something up in the cluster configuration?  It sounds pretty straightforward and right now I only have a single host I haven't activated a second node.

vCO 5.5.1

vCAC 6.0.11 with the 6.0.1 plugin

0 Kudos
2 Replies
sanchezs
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Maybe you saw it already in the technical preview document update but, just in case, the issue should be fixed with:

0 Kudos
qc4vmware
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

Will give it a whirl later today!

0 Kudos