VMware Cloud Community
Cookiesmonster
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Update vRealize Operations Manager

Hello everyone,

Can i upgrade my vRealize Operations Manager to the latest version (6.6) is is this dependent of my vSphere version?

Regards

Thomas

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sxnxr
Commander
Commander
Jump to solution

Read the release notes

VMware vRealize Operations Manager 6.6 Release Notes

Deployment Formats

You can deploy vRealize Operations Manager 6.6 with VMware virtual appliance.

Note: vRealize Operations Manager 6.5 was the final version of the product to support RHEL installations. If you are running Linux based vRealize Operations Manager 6.5, you can upgrade to vRealize Operations Manager 6.6.

If you are deploying a vRealize Operations Manager virtual appliance, use a VMware vSphere Client to connect to a VMware vCenter Server, and deploy the virtual appliance through the vCenter Server instance. The vRealize Operations Manager virtual appliance must be deployed on hosts that are ESX/ESXi 5.5 or later managed by VMware vCenter Server 5.5 or later.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
sxnxr
Commander
Commander
Jump to solution

Read the release notes

VMware vRealize Operations Manager 6.6 Release Notes

Deployment Formats

You can deploy vRealize Operations Manager 6.6 with VMware virtual appliance.

Note: vRealize Operations Manager 6.5 was the final version of the product to support RHEL installations. If you are running Linux based vRealize Operations Manager 6.5, you can upgrade to vRealize Operations Manager 6.6.

If you are deploying a vRealize Operations Manager virtual appliance, use a VMware vSphere Client to connect to a VMware vCenter Server, and deploy the virtual appliance through the vCenter Server instance. The vRealize Operations Manager virtual appliance must be deployed on hosts that are ESX/ESXi 5.5 or later managed by VMware vCenter Server 5.5 or later.

0 Kudos
Cookiesmonster
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Thank you for your answer.

0 Kudos