VMware Cloud Community
cwraygip
Contributor
Contributor

vCloud Foundation subcription usage with vmug serial number ?

Hi,

I've recently turned up a cloud builder lab to deploy vcf and its components. It's up and running, however, I cannot deploy a workload domain without licensing the subscription through the vmware cloud services portal. It references an onboarding email, and I never received that when downloading through vmug. I understand that the subscription based model is relatively new for vcf customers, and that may be my pain point here, but is there anyway to license vcf with vmug serials to allow me to continue labbing within this environment?  Thank you for any insight.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Shen88
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

@cwraygip,

Hey, could you confirm if you're talking about licenses gained from VMUG Advantage Membership? If so, you should have received a 365-day evaluation license for personal use in a non-production environment. The evaluation license is for use in a home lab only and may not be used in production. However, you may contact VMUG Advantage from the link below to understand the changes in the model if any.

https://vmugadvantage.onthehub.com/WebStore/Support/WebStoreHelpContents.aspx

If you think your queries have been answered, Mark this response as "Correct" or "Helpful" and consider giving kudos to appreciate!

Regards,
Shen
0 Kudos