VMware Cloud Community
santunezlenovo
Contributor
Contributor

vROPS VCF - Load Balancing not respond

Hello Guys

I have installed VRLCM and deployed vROPS, and the master and replica nodes respond without problems and access to vROPS through the fqdn, but the vROPS cluster ip does not respond. I checked in NSX-T and the LB is enabled, but it does not respond to ping or access to the portal.

Could someone tell me if I should check something in NSX-T, or what may be happening that the vrops cluster does not respond.

Thanks for your help.

Regards

SAN

Labels (3)
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Thomas_França
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Here are some steps you can take:

1. NSX-T Load Balancer Configuration: Check the NSX-T load balancer configuration for the vROps cluster. Make sure that the load balancer is properly configured with the correct virtual server, pool, and health check settings. Confirm that the pool members (vROps nodes) are added correctly and their status is healthy.

2. Health Checks: Verify that the health check monitors defined in NSX-T are configured properly. The health check monitors should be configured to check the correct services on the vROps nodes, and they should match the services that are configured to listen on the vROps cluster IP.

3. Firewall Rules: Review the firewall rules within NSX-T to ensure that traffic to the vROps cluster IP is allowed. Both inbound and outbound rules might need to be reviewed to ensure proper communication.

4. Network and Routing: Check the network and routing configurations. Ensure that there are no routing issues preventing traffic from reaching the vROps cluster IP. Check if any network segments or routes need to be configured in NSX-T to allow proper communication.

5. DNS Resolution: Confirm that the DNS records for the vROps cluster IP and FQDN are correctly configured and resolving to the appropriate IP addresses. DNS issues can lead to communication problems.

6. vROps Node Health: Verify the health of individual vROps nodes. If one of the nodes is experiencing issues, it might affect the overall cluster accessibility. Check the vROps management console for any alerts or errors.

7. NSX-T Logs and Monitoring: Monitor NSX-T logs and events related to load balancer activity. This can provide insights into any issues that might be occurring at the network level.

8. vROps Logs: Check the vROps logs for any errors or issues that might be related to the cluster IP accessibility. This could provide additional context about what's happening on the vROps side.