VMware Networking Community
jinukp06
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

NSX Tier0 Gateway OSPF API support

Hi All,

I am using NSX(4.1.2) API to configure my Tier0 Gateway OPSF configurations.

As part of my configuration, I could not find any support API for "OSPF configured interfaces". Do VMware NSX support Tier0 "OSPF configured interfaces" via API?

Thanks,

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
lmoglie
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Hi,

premise: I haven't been able to actually try/verify yet, but I tried to reverse engineer on a HOL 🙂
I configured the OSPF and therefore the interface on which one should be enabled and the difference I noticed is showed in the picture... .so I think it should be enough to add what is indicated in the figure to the interface definition. 

I'll let you know better, as soon as I manage to try it.

Screenshot 2024-02-16 alle 11.41.29.png

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
lmoglie
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

0 Kudos
jinukp06
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Hi, 

Thank you for the updates, unfortunately I couldn't 't see any API endpoint available in the link for OSPF Configured interface creation.

Can anyone point me to the right API endpoint document where I can configure OSPF Configured interface creation

Thanks,

0 Kudos
lmoglie
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Hi,

premise: I haven't been able to actually try/verify yet, but I tried to reverse engineer on a HOL 🙂
I configured the OSPF and therefore the interface on which one should be enabled and the difference I noticed is showed in the picture... .so I think it should be enough to add what is indicated in the figure to the interface definition. 

I'll let you know better, as soon as I manage to try it.

Screenshot 2024-02-16 alle 11.41.29.png

0 Kudos
jinukp06
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Hi,

Thank you , this helps a lot. I am able to prepare below payload and its working for my Tier0 OSPF Configured interface.

jinukp06_0-1708322870421.png

Thanks

0 Kudos