VMware Cloud Community
ashrafdawood
Contributor
Contributor

I Cannot install VCSA 6.5 onESXI 6.5 because of this error please Help me

hiii guys

I am trying to install  VCSA6.5 on Esxi host , i tried to install it many times before i start this discussion but when i in stage two of installation at 62% or 61% the installation failed and this error are displayed please if any one know the reason of this error please help me

thanks in advance

Capture.PNG

Tags (4)
0 Kudos
11 Replies
hussainbte
Expert
Expert

Check the N/W adapter setting of the VM and make sure it is on the correct network.

make sure DNS resolution for the VCSA is fine.

VMware vSphere 6.5 Top Issues and Troubleshooting - VirtuBytes

If you found my answers useful please consider marking them as Correct OR Helpful Regards, Hussain https://virtualcubes.wordpress.com/
0 Kudos
ashrafdawood
Contributor
Contributor

i checked  this points and they work correctly DNS resolution  is correct and N/W adapter in correct network also

0 Kudos
ashrafdawood
Contributor
Contributor

the problem exist at stage two installation

0 Kudos
vijayrana968
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

What type of database you have configured for VC. Please check if DB has adequate space available before you trigger installation.

Installing vCenter Server 6.5 fails on a size restricted SQL database (2147918) | VMware KB

0 Kudos
wreedMH
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

Are you using the latest build of VCSA 6.5?

0 Kudos
admin
Immortal
Immortal

To resolve this issue, add the IP address and FQDN of vCenter Server Appliance to /etc/hosts file.

To add the IP address and FQDN of vCenter Server Appliance to /etc/hosts file:

To change directory to /etc , run this command:

cd /etc

Open the hosts file using a text editor. For more information, see Editing files on an ESX host using vi or nano (1020302)

Add the hostname in vCenter_IP vCenter Server Appliance FQDN vcenter short name format.

For example, 10.10.10.10 vcenter.vmware.com vcenter

Save and close the file.

Restart the vmware-vpxd service by running this command:

service vmware-vpxd restart

if you found my answer to be useful, feel free to mark it as Helpful or Correct.

0 Kudos
ashrafdawood
Contributor
Contributor

what do you mean with DAta Base are you mean storage i cannot understand your question

0 Kudos
ashrafdawood
Contributor
Contributor

no i am not using latest version of VCSA 6.5 how i can get the latest one

0 Kudos
ashrafdawood
Contributor
Contributor

ok thanks i will try this solution and will give you feedback thanks

0 Kudos
ashrafdawood
Contributor
Contributor

hiii ranchuab

i try your solution and i edit the line at the end of file but when i try this command service vmware-vpxd restart i got an error  so i will restart my VCSA and continue to stage two and will give you feedback

thanks

0 Kudos
ashrafdawood
Contributor
Contributor

hiii

this solution is not helpful the problem doesnot solved yet this error appearCapt.PNG

0 Kudos