VMware Cloud Community
ganeshkanade
Contributor
Contributor

Need urgent Help to integrate HTML console

Dear Community, 

I am integrating an HTML-based VNC console for Stack Console CMP and I am referring to this document

I have followed the below steps to get a webmksTicket (Web socket URL to connect)

Replace ESXi.host.IP.Address with the IP address or fully-qualified hostname of the ESXi host where the virtual machine resides.

To get the webmksTicket, find the vCenter Server that manages the above ESXi host. You can get a ticket using the vSphere API, or with the managed object browser:

1. In a browser go to https://vCenter.Server.IP.Address/mob

2. Provide your login credentials for Administrator@vsphere.local or another SSO account

3. Click content > rootFolder > Datacenter > vmFolder

4. Click the VM number of the virtual machine you want to connect to

5. Under Methods, click AcquireTicket

6. Type webmks in the value field and click Invoke Method

7. Copy and paste the ticket string to replace webmksTicket

8. Double-click the above HTML file to open it in your browser.

After following these steps I got below values

NAME

Value

cfgFile

"/vmfs/volumes/6411caf2-46e2432c-1c39-0c42a1acb612/POC Demo/POC Demo.vmx"

host

host

port

sslThumbprint

"C1:4D:1A:*****************:BD:AF:4F"

ticket

458c86***38d0752

URL

wss://server-ip:443/ticket/458c862e338d0752

I am trying to connect this URL with HTML/JS code and getting below errors 

Below are logs 
  1. delete-with-snap:275 The proxy route to the virtual machine's host in vCenter server wasn't created. A direct connection to the host at host:443 will be attempted.

2. wmks.min.js:1  WebSocket connection to 'wss://host/ticket/458c862e338d0752' failed: 

3. delete-with-snap:204 A direct connection to the virtual machine's host at host:443  couldn't be established. Check whether there is a connectivity between the browser and host:443  and that the TLS certificate of host:443  is trusted by the browser.

delete-with-snap:208 Websocket disconnected with status: 1006. You can check https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6455.html#section-7.4.1 for information about the status websocket close codes.

Anyone please help me. We are open for any paid support and help. Thanks.

0 Kudos
0 Replies