VMware Cloud Community
hiway
Contributor
Contributor

Something vSphere Client console black screen

hi~~

I had a question about vSphere Client .

when I use vSphere client login to vCenter and open console by my PC,and I open the console,I get black screen always.and the same with Web client.It is show 902 port problem.

But if I use vSphere client login to vSphere and open console by my PC,and I open the console,I can get the screen.

When I use vSphere client login to vCenter and open console by vCenter Server,and I open the console,I can get the screen.web client,too.

I think maybe it is the different vm management network cause this problem, but I don't know how to solve this problem.

I had two vm management network,one is for intranet,the othere one is for connect NAS for VM datastore,both of them all had config vmkernel port and vm management,and the vCenter had two vNIC,vCenter is VM on Esxi.

How can I to solve this problem??

PS.my English is not good,sorry for the description is not clear...

0 Kudos
3 Replies
bhards4
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

Hi,

Simplest thing you can do is.

Unistall the vsphere client from your PC and reinstall it again into it.

Regards,

Sachin

If you found this answer useful, please consider the use of Helpful or Correct buttons to award points

0 Kudos
hiway
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I had try it before,

and it is not work.

0 Kudos
Praveenmna
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

There are few reasons for this. Please try the below steps.

#)) Add the ESX host entities to the hostfile on the machine from where you are accessing this .

OR

#) Add the respective DNS entries of the ESX hosts on the DNS server.

OR

#) Your firewall is blocking port 902, which is actually used for VM console operation.

If you found this or any other answer useful please consider the use of the Helpful or Correct buttons to award points. Praveen P Senior Support Engineer
0 Kudos