VMware Cloud Community
rkusa121
Contributor
Contributor

vCenter Content Library sync issue

Hello Everyone

we tested synchronization with a new test library, which is working fine. But, the main issue is still at present which is synchronizing our existing Subs libraries to the Prod library. How to find a solution to the  our existing libraries as reconfiguring everything from scratch is not an option as this point, we have critical applications/tools that integrated with our existing libraries and if we can’t upload new images & sync across the subs libraries.

I'm getting below error during sync.

Error stack:
 HTTP request error: cannot authenticate SSL certificate for host vCenter.xyz.com.
0 Kudos
3 Replies
maksym007
Expert
Expert

What is yours vCenter versions? 

0 Kudos
rkusa121
Contributor
Contributor

vCenter 6.7 u3

0 Kudos
GeoPerkins
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

We just noticed today our subscriber hadn't synchronized with the publisher recently. No errors raised in vCenter. I looked at VCSA logs in /var/log/vmware/content-library/ but could not make sense of any of it. I have opened a case with VMware, but we are running a supported vCenter version 7.0.U3k (so you are out of luck on 6.7). 

{RANT: I find it really annoying how limited Content Library is given that it came out with vCenter 6.0 many years ago and VMware has had literally a decade to improve upon its various short-comings. :END-RANT}

0 Kudos