VMware Virtual Appliances Community
VMTN_Admin
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Complete JBoss/Eclipse Integrated Development Environment

http://www.vmware.com/vmtn/appliances/directory/362

A complete ready to use development environment for JBoss AS and Portal using Eclipse 3.1.2 and JBoss 4.0.4

0 Kudos
36 Replies
deltha
Contributor
Contributor

I downloaded it with different clients on various operating systems, the zip file is still corrupted.

Can I have a good one?

0 Kudos
akeru
Contributor
Contributor

I've downloaded 2G , file is still corrupted.

Any chance to get worked archive ?

Maybe some of torrent seeders has corrupted file ?

Are there any other file locations ftp/http ?

0 Kudos
akeru
Contributor
Contributor

That seems to be tracker problem,

In Azureus I can see 100% sources without pieces. Smiley Sad

0 Kudos
s_saunders
Contributor
Contributor

Very broke

Extracting Other Linux-000003-cl2.vmdk

Error: invalid compressed data to inflate

0 Kudos
jonas123
Contributor
Contributor

The zip is corrupt.

Does anyone have a working copy? Please post somewhere!

0 Kudos
mrge_org
Contributor
Contributor

I also downloaded the file two times and has error when unziping from it the disk file.

Next time I will read comments before downloading second time Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
krullfr
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same corrupt ZIP file problem.

The downloaded file is 2'022'557 KB, while http://www.vmware.com/vmtn/appliances/directory/362 states a size of 2,022,627 KB (70KB difference, consistent with other zip error reports indicating 71'398 bytes missing).

The problem has been reported for a while now: is anybody aware of a succesful download since then ?

0 Kudos
edelcast
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having same problem.Downloaded twice: 2,022,557KB. Using Xp, Winzip 11.0: "Unrecoverable Zip file read error".

Any solution?

Thanks

Ed

0 Kudos
VMAccUser
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I have just downloaded the file (twice) with size 2,022,557 which fails to unzip. Is there a solution for this problem as yet, or a location from where I can download a working version of the zip file? Your help in obtaining a working zip file would be greatly appreciated. I would like to start looking at J2EE development, with JBoss in particular, and your 50 page tutorial that is included sounds very helpful.

Thanks in advance for your help

0 Kudos
kezzer
Contributor
Contributor

Twice have I downloaded this machine and twice it's told me on extraction there's a CRC failure, can someone confirm this torrent is not corrupt?

0 Kudos
kezzer
Contributor
Contributor

Seems to be a number of people complaining of a corrupt zip or tracker, any news on getting this archive working?

I'm a J2EE developer for a UK goverment organisation who's shown a large interest in VM technologies, not least for the dev community, virtualising server banks, this could give our infrastructure guys a great less hassle and more flexibility.

Regards

0 Kudos
davidjmcclellan
Contributor
Contributor

This is most definitely corrupt - why is it still up here and why isn't it fixed? - I, like several others, downloaded twice with failures.

0 Kudos
mowreed
Contributor
Contributor

This 2 GIG file doesn't even unzip. Take it down dude! I wish I had read the reviews prior to downloading. Fix it or remove it from the site.

0 Kudos
paulm222
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem here, corrupt download on 31/3/2008.

Please take this down. It is a waste of time and bandwidth, and has been advertised on-site for nearly 2 years.

0 Kudos
golda
Contributor
Contributor

I tried 2 times to download and unzip the file (yesterday and before yesterday). Unzip failed issuing an error the zip file is corrupted - in both attempts.

0 Kudos
Jboss
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I tryed dowload a lot of times this virtual machine but when i try unzip, occour the corupied error.

Where can i get a good file?

Thanks,

Kismajoros

0 Kudos
FrancescoA
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry but,

where is the download link?

It doesn't works!

0 Kudos