VMware Virtual Appliances Community
VMTN_Admin
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Rapid Mappit Resumator

http://www.vmware.com/vmtn/appliances/directory/303

Multi-Purpose & Demo Appliance, not yet seen in the world, easily to migrate with onboard tools to hardware and runs forever

0 Kudos
3 Replies
bhanitzsch
Contributor
Contributor

For some unhappy reasons the torrent available up to a few days ago did not contain the resumator_info_v1_0.iso image with the latest index_resumator.html info file as uploaded shortly before the closure of the appliance. This is adjusted now (16-June-2006). It may happen that I will create an update containing more info and some german stuff as well within the next weeks. If you need more details please feel free to come directly to me (bhanitzsch@de.mti.com) and please have "resumator" in the subject line.

Bernd Hanitzsch

0 Kudos
bhanitzsch
Contributor
Contributor

It came to my attention that it may have happened that an email sent to the originally given address may have not properly passed to me. Therefore I did setup an alternate email address to be used (rmr@oerties.com). Please use this one from now although the other one stays valid.

Furthermore I like to mention that there is a reworked documentation available. It does contain some additional impressive examples and a few major technical details have been additionally translated to German language. It does reference onto a newly available version of the “Rapid Mappit Resumator” appliance based on a full remaster of the underlying KANOTIX (pls. compare new documentation v1_1 for details). The new version of the documentation shall be additionally found at www.oerties.com/rmr around this weekend when I am back in Germany.

B. Hanitzsch

0 Kudos
bhanitzsch
Contributor
Contributor

Hallo

Falls jemand gern etwas deutschsprachige Dokumentation haette, so kann er jetzt auf www.oerties.com/rmr die ueberarbeitete Version v1_1 mit einigen deutschen Übersetzungen finden.

Just to mention, the reworked documentation index_resumator.html (v1_1, to be found at www.oerties.com/rmr) does contain now some german translations as well.

B. Hanitzsch

0 Kudos