VMware Workspace ONE Community
chengtmskcc
Expert
Expert

Box for EMM for Android Enterprise users

Anyone here with Box for EMM deployed successfully for Android Enterprise users?
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
9 Replies
HERNDONBRENT
Contributor
Contributor

You mean using a Work Profile? 
0 Kudos
chengtmskcc
Expert
Expert

Yes.
0 Kudos
HERNDONBRENT
Contributor
Contributor

I worked with AirWatch in setting up a work profile.  I have enrolled around 30 Android phones.  I am not a fan of the new product.
We also learned that we needed to configure ENS because emails are not syncing well.  I wish Google would of never implemented this
change.  The old AirWatch Inbox worked perfect for us.  My boss is interested in finding a different product that is easier to access
email and application.  What are you having trouble with?

0 Kudos
Stansfield
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

AirWatch is the one that killed inbox not Google
0 Kudos
chengtmskcc
Expert
Expert

Thanks, but I probably didn't make it clear. I was referring to the 3rd party product Box which is used to store and share sensitive files. Not VMware Boxer.
0 Kudos
Boe_K
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Hey Thomas I haven't specifically deployed Box but I have a number of other applications what is the issue you are running into?
0 Kudos
chengtmskcc
Expert
Expert

Hey Boe, I'm getting a different result for Android Enterprise users between an environment running console version 19.03 versus another running console version 19.05.
0 Kudos
Boe_K
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Interesting I guess we only have one console but I wouldn't think that would really matter since the apps are coming down from Google. When you say you are getting different results what exactly do you mean. TBH I didn't even know 1905 was available yet as I just saw the 1904 announcement.
0 Kudos
chengtmskcc
Expert
Expert

You can request access to a shared SaaS for testing which always runs the latest and greatest. 🙂
0 Kudos