VMware Workspace ONE Community
KevinMigliaccio
Contributor
Contributor

Does anyone have XML Configuration strings for TeleTracking MobileXT Application?

We are having a problem with TeleTracking Mobile XT app.  we previously deployed 25 iPods for second shift locked down as shared devices in single app mode Hub (agent) when signed in and once a user logged into the device they use only one application TeleTracking Mobile XT via the per app VPN, we had great results. We just configured 50 more devices for deployment  to be used on other shifts and while the device setup is the same we have a totally different outcome. Somehow assignments for one user are being received on multiple devices when different users are logged into those devices, if the first user logs out of teletracking app  the sapps on other devices log out.  It seems like that would be  impossible but I see it happening and Teletracking is stating that it has nothing to do with them and has to be something in Workspace (airWatch). A possible work around  I would like test would be to change my config to remove the app each time a user signs the device back in so its a fresh install for each user  but would need to be able push the server assignment out, the users would have a difficult time keying in the FQDN.  Any suggestions or assistance would be appreciated. Kevin
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
AbrahamSanchez
Contributor
Contributor

Not sure how you are setup, but we use the older version.  AD integrated, we do not have the device in single app mode.  Not a share device, user enrolls the device under his/her credentials.  no issues.   All device same IOS, same model, same build.
0 Kudos