VMware Workspace ONE Community
jjtech92
Contributor
Contributor

IntelligentHub System Tray Enroll option in Windows 10 does not launch

Good day everyone, 

I've been using WorkspaceONE for the past 2 years. It has served our business needs very well. At the moment I am finding that I am not able to enroll a laptop using the WS1 agent from the System Tray icon in Windows. When I right-click on the System Tray icon and click Enroll nothing happens. Typically the enrollment window would appear and prompt me to enter a Server URL/Email Address. That does not appear anymore. 

I will say that our laptops are imaged using MDT and at some point the computer has to be put in a specific OU in Active Directory to get the proper GPOs. The WS1 agent is able to enroll correctly without any problems prior to moving the laptop into the specific OU in Active Directory. Once it is moved you can no longer enroll the laptop. The System Tray appears, but clicking on Enroll does nothing. I was wondering if anyone is experiencing this same issue. Perhaps this is a GPO issue, but I've reviewed our GPOs and have not found anything that would prohibit the System Tray icon from operating normall

1 Reply
Akacokie
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same issue. Have you found a resolution of any kind? 

0 Kudos