VMware Workspace ONE Community
PrasadVSP
Contributor
Contributor

NEED TO FIND OUT WHO DISABLED DIRECTORY SERVICES ON AIRWATCH CONSOLE

Hi,

No admin has been able to login to AirWatch console using directory passwords. I have found that the Directory services have been disabled. How can find out who disabled this and when? Please advise
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
PaulKennerPaulK
Contributor
Contributor

Upcoming Workspace ONE Environment Maintenance
Scheduled maintenance will be performed on the CN420 environment on Feb 23, 2019 9:00pm EST - Feb 24, 2019 1:00am EST. We expect the actual downtime to be less than 30 minutes for your environment.
During this time frame, users can expect the following:
o Admin users will not be able to log into the Web Console
o New device users will not be able to enroll
o Existing device users will not be able to access the VMware Workspace ONE™ App Catalog or Self Service portal
o Existing content in VMware Workspace ONE™ Content Locker™ will continue to be accessible, however, new content will not be available
Included below is a link to a full Workspace ONE UEM SaaS Maintenance and Change Freeze Schedule and FAQ.
https://resources.workspaceone.com/view/m5mqfn7shddk67pfvmcp
https://support.workspaceone.com/articles/115008141587
Support Contact Information
If you have additional questions or concerns, please contact Workspace ONE Support.
Workspace ONE Support

0 Kudos
Jmosh
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Hi Prasad, we had this EXACT issue after our SaaS environment was updated to 1811. After working with the support team we found it was the update that broke it as it forces SAML logons for admins, enrollments etc etc. The fix was to have a temp admin created, then logon and in directory service UNCHECK Admins under ' SAML' .

This should get you all fixed up and your admins logged back in.

- Jeff
0 Kudos
renavach
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem here... what should I do?
Thanks

Renald Vachon
IT Support - Ministere du Tourisme du Quebec
0 Kudos