VMware Workspace ONE Community
Marcus_Wong
Contributor
Contributor

SSL trust with gateway failed Workspace One Tunnel with Unified Access Gateway 2312

Previously my environment has Workspace ONE Tunnel configuration with Unified Access Gateway 2212. Recently I have just upgraded it to UAG 2312 and imported JSON config as well as the same SSL certificate (PFX). 

After that, tested with Workspace ONE Tunnel connection, most of the clients are able to connect. However, there's around 5 users unable to connect Tunnel with new version of UAG. It shows the error as "SSL trust with gateway failed". 

If I power off the new one and turn back on the old UAG, it worked fine for that 5 users as well as the others. But with new UAG that 5 users will keep on getting the same error message and unable to connect.

May I know what's the cause of this issue and which log can I refer from both the client side and UAG side to find out more about "SSL trust with gateway failed"? I'm not sure whether it is related to certificate because not all of them unable to connect but only few users.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
mragab1
Contributor
Contributor

same exactly here, only one device type failed reported around 30 devices out of 300 total.

0 Kudos