VMware Workspace ONE Community
jruthaford
Contributor
Contributor

nothing pushing to devices

Starting about a day or so ago when ever we provision a devices it will connect to the server and show as active but we cannot get any applications, content manager, etc to push out to the devices.  When in the airwatch admin panel I can see that devices are active in the system and are reporting in.  From the screenshots you can see it is communicating on some level to the device it's just not pushing the installation of the apps etc.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Afshin_Lak
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Hi,

Is dat a SaaS or On-prem UEM environment?

Is your APNS certificate still valid?

If you look at Profiles and Compliance is everything pushed correctly?

Did you look at Troubleshoot tab? 

0 Kudos
RicardoPachecoR
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

If device enrolls, APNS should be OK. Even if expired, devices will enroll. I can attest since I had an old assignment that worked for a long time after expired. 

Managed distribution sToken expired? 

Do you have enough licenses for the distribution in your OG? Not likely as you wouldn't be able to over assign licenses, but still check. Maybe app license transfer from Location A to Location B in ABM could lead to over assignment. 

Next, with the recent changes to VPP / App deployment, check your VPP sToken. Have you in the last year or so, downloaded a new copy of it (sToken) for your assigned location and uploaded that to your WS1? 

WARNING: If you have not, I suggest you call Apple Enterprise Support to receive guidance on how to properly do it. Earlier this year I spent one hour with Enterprise Support who guided me. I didn't want to negatively impact my clinical devices.

Hope this helps. 

0 Kudos
syarbrou
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

According to the VMware app team this is an issue with "Apple" and timing out. They are testing a patch which I don't understand if it's an Apple issue how VMware is going to fix it, but for me it's just the Hub app that won't install and apparently there are others with this issue.

https://communities.vmware.com/t5/Workspace-ONE-Discussions/Hub-not-installing-iOS/m-p/2983777#M1909...

0 Kudos