VMware Cloud Community
DFN
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Status Indicators in Virtual Client 2.x

Two of my VMs experienced "red zone" memory and or CPU. That ws 4 hours ago. Since then the indicator bars for both are green and things have s ettled, but under "Status" there are still red dots for both servers. Am I suppose to manually reset this status or am I missing something?

EDIT: to be more clear, when viewing all the vms from the client the two IIS are blue with red triangles and exclamations. When looking at them in the right hand pane they both have red dots in the status column (instead of green), The event log shows that they entered red almost 6 hours ago and from what I can tell from logging into the servers they are completley idle...

Thanks,

Dave

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ponpalani2001
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

Hi,

We had an issue like this and i did a Virtual center management service restart. Then all are fine now

Thanks

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
ponpalani2001
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

Hi,

We had an issue like this and i did a Virtual center management service restart. Then all are fine now

Thanks

0 Kudos
DFN
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

You sir...are my hero. I never start with the easy solution and probably have learned my lesson finally. After pulling my hair out for a day, simply restarting the service worked!. Thanks again.

Dave

0 Kudos