VMware Cloud Community
chida_bshss
Contributor
Contributor

how we can set name by using the Administrator user interface in VDM connection server

hi...

while accessing the VDM client am getting an error message like external url cannot be accessed.

i gave that external url in server settings.

but again am getting same error when i want to access desktops through VDM client

i have read the manual in that they have mentioned for Standard installation, we can

set name by using the administrator user interface.. am not able to find this.

please give some sujjestions.. am near to my deadline

0 Kudos
1 Reply
TomHowarth
Leadership
Leadership

chida

hi...

while accessing the VDM client am getting an error message like external url cannot be accessed.

i gave that external url in server settings.

but again am getting same error when i want to access desktops through VDM client

i have read the manual in that they have mentioned for Standard installation, we can

set name by using the administrator user interface.. am not able to find this.

please give some sujjestions.. am near to my deadline

I am a little confused by what you are asking here, I understands that English may not be your first language, but could you expand a little

If you found this or any other answer useful please consider the use of the Helpful or correct buttons to award points

Tom Howarth

VMware Communities User Moderator

Blog: www.planetvm.net

Tom Howarth VCP / VCAP / vExpert
VMware Communities User Moderator
Blog: http://www.planetvm.net
Contributing author on VMware vSphere and Virtual Infrastructure Security: Securing ESX and the Virtual Environment
Contributing author on VCP VMware Certified Professional on VSphere 4 Study Guide: Exam VCP-410
0 Kudos