VMware Cloud Community
jhlee1
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

503 Service Unavailable (Failed to connect to endpoint: [N7Vmacore4Http16LocalServiceSpecE:0x02ac87c

Hello,

As an ESXi VMware 6.5 user, I'm experiencing an issue where the error message "0x02ac87c0" appears after executing the "service.sh restart" command, and I'm currently unable to SSH into the system. I'd like advice on how to debug this issue.

Where can I find the error log for the above error message? Please advise on the corresponding measures and solutions.

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Errock07
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

hi,

this`s the first time i saw esxi 6.5 503 error , i never see this.

I means , r u show a vCenter login page pic here ?

if yes, u can check the 5480 with ur root, and login the VCvm by the web control ,then u can check more

BTW:i guess its a sts cert or vmca issue

if it`s an esxi error, i suggest u backup the data and install esxi 7.0u3

hope can help u , may i have a kudos

View solution in original post

Errock07
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

by my EXP most 503 error caused by service , and service can not start caused by certificate. And I suggedt uprade 7.0 caused of VMware 6.5/6.7 retired last year .

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Errock07
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

hi,

this`s the first time i saw esxi 6.5 503 error , i never see this.

if yes, u can check the 5480 with ur root, and login the VCvm by the web control ,then u can check more

BTW:i guess its a sts cert or vmca issue

hope can help u , may i have a kudos

jhlee1
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

-> Currently, only ESXi VMware is installed and vCenter has not been installed yet. The image above is a screenshot of the error that occurs when accessing VMware through the web.

-> Does the above error not occur in ESXi 7.0u3?

0 Kudos
Errock07
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

i never saw a ESXi 503 No matter in which version but,i have an idea maybe ur host ca expired, how many days the host service? have u renew ur host certificate before? ur ssh doesnot work but u can use ur host hardware kvm to login
Errock07
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

by my EXP most 503 error caused by service , and service can not start caused by certificate. And I suggedt uprade 7.0 caused of VMware 6.5/6.7 retired last year .
jhlee1
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Photo1.JPGPhoto2.JPG

As instructed, I updated from ESXi 6.5 to 7.0u3 today and resolved the issue. Thank you very much for your help. I am attaching an image of the result. As a token of my appreciation, I would like to give you Kudos.

0 Kudos