VMware Cloud Community
MrBaba
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

SOS Converter Licence

Hello, I try desperately to cross my version of vmware converter starter on a vmware converter entreprise version.

I have a virtual center installed in full versionentreprise with all the vmtn pack but the .lic contained on that this is not valid for vmware converter and I cannot download of .lic since the web vmware because the account with one registere the vmtn is not in my name but is the one of company that my boss wouldn't gave me for this particular point.

help me please it's verry important

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IamTHEvilONE
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

MrBaba,

What are you looking for from the Enterprise Version of Converter? I have already replied to one of your other threads.

I would hope people would not give out their license file, and ask that they do not.

If you tell me what feature you are looking for, I may be able to give you an alternative.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
IamTHEvilONE
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

MrBaba,

What are you looking for from the Enterprise Version of Converter? I have already replied to one of your other threads.

I would hope people would not give out their license file, and ask that they do not.

If you tell me what feature you are looking for, I may be able to give you an alternative.

0 Kudos
MrBaba
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Don't worry i'am not asking for people give me them licence file and they do not have do this i was searching for a way to download my own licence file but my problem was that i'm in a society and i can't use the administrator vmware's log but my problem is answered administrator came's back and DL this file.

so thank you for interesting in my problem Mr IamTHEviIONE

0 Kudos
IamTHEvilONE
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

It's good that you have your own license file now.

There is only 1 main feature disabled when using VMware Converter Starter VS VMware Converter Enterprise. This is the ability to do a "remote hot clone", which is convert a machine remote from where Converter is installed to ESX as a destination.

Anywho, good luck with conversions!

0 Kudos