VMware Cloud Community
technologyuser
Contributor
Contributor

Vsphere 5 design documentation for 16 Host

Hi

Im looking for Design documentation templates (with vmware best practices) for new project of Vsphere 5 in our environment

The below information could help to assist me better:

We bought vmware 5 enterprise plus with 1 VCenter 5 standard license and planning to implement for 16 blade host.

Goal to achieve high availability design for all Host with HA, DRS and FT and then starting  implementation phase.

Our network is Cisco switches and stoage on SAN.

Thanks in advance for your support.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
mcowger
Immortal
Immortal

0 Kudos
technologyuser
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks very much for your quick reply.... im also looking for some template ( Sample ) document to understand real time documentations.

0 Kudos
weinstein5
Immortal
Immortal

Welcome to the Community - I do not think many people will be willing to provide this as it would be considered Intelectual Property of the firm they work for and it is what they charge for - if you work for a partner you might look at Partner Central at some of the SET Kits -

If you find this or any other answer useful please consider awarding points by marking the answer correct or helpful
0 Kudos
technologyuser
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks weinstein5

But vmware documentation suppose to have standard pattern for proper documentation.

I will look deep further on web, thanks once again for your reply.

0 Kudos
mcowger
Immortal
Immortal

VMware does have standard patterns for their documentation....that doesn't mean they give away full and complete designs....their PSO organization charges for this.

--Matt VCDX #52 blog.cowger.us
0 Kudos