VMware Horizon Community
ITJef
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Horizon Client vs HTML Access

We wanted to configure our environment so that users using the horizon application do not tunnel through the connection server but connect directly to the VDI machine. But users using web access tunnel through the connection server to access the VDI machine. Is this possible? From my testing it seems when i turn on HTTPS Secure Tunnel and Blast Secure Gateway all traffic is tunneled through the connection server and when i turn that off all traffic is sent directly to VDI.  Is it possible to have different behavior based on how you are connecting?

Horizon 7.1

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AishR
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Secured tunnel connection is an option on Connection server and can not customized for application basis, Any connection to desktops from connection server with tunneling enabled, the request will go through via Connection server

View solution in original post

1 Reply
AishR
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Secured tunnel connection is an option on Connection server and can not customized for application basis, Any connection to desktops from connection server with tunneling enabled, the request will go through via Connection server