VMware Cloud Community
shanfont
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

EqualLogic adapter error for SRM.

I'm getting this message on my protected vCenter Server but not on my recovery site vCenter Server. I uninstalled and reinstalled the adapter but that didn't work. I'm using the latest adapter version downloaded from EqualLogics site which works on one of my vCenter Servers. This happens when I click on the configure link for the Array Managers.

Shane,

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
depping
Leadership
Leadership
Jump to solution

If you head over to the SRM server on the protected site, do you actually see the folder:

C:/Program Files/VMware/VMware Site Recovery Manager/scripts/SAN

and does it contain an Equallogic folder with the SRA scripts? And did you restart the SRM service when you installed/reinstalled the SRA? Cause that's what the SRM logs are complaining about, can't find the files in the specific folder?

Duncan

Blogging: http://www.yellow-bricks.com

If you find this information useful, please award points for "correct" or "helpful".

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
depping
Leadership
Leadership
Jump to solution

Could you post the log file of SRM, might give a bit more detailed error?

Duncan

Blogging:

If you find this information useful, please award points for "correct" or "helpful".

0 Kudos
shanfont
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Another thing I want to add. When I enter in the java command that the readme.txt file suggest to verify installation I get the error inside the logs that are attached below. I hope this helps. Thanks.

Shane,

0 Kudos
depping
Leadership
Leadership
Jump to solution

If you head over to the SRM server on the protected site, do you actually see the folder:

C:/Program Files/VMware/VMware Site Recovery Manager/scripts/SAN

and does it contain an Equallogic folder with the SRA scripts? And did you restart the SRM service when you installed/reinstalled the SRA? Cause that's what the SRM logs are complaining about, can't find the files in the specific folder?

Duncan

Blogging: http://www.yellow-bricks.com

0 Kudos
shanfont
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Thanks Duncan, that did the trick. My script folders was available at both sites. I didn't think of the SRM services. After doing a restart at each site I was able to configure each array adapter. Now I have to get past this problem with configuring SRM.

0 Kudos