VMware Horizon Community
adinos
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

On-Screen Keyboard in thin-apped project problem

Hi my dear friends.

i have a problem in my thin app project.

i have a onscreen-keyboard and i want attach it to my project. but after building the project it does not run on-screen keyboard. it runs ease of access center.

i attached the run-screen keyboard and thin-apped exe.

so thanx and so sorry for my bad english.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Svasu
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Hi,

I found a workaround for your problem. osk.exe needs this DWORD("HKCU->Software->Microsoft->Windows NT->CurrentVersion->AccessibilityTemp->osk=3") to be set as 3.

I wrote a script. Place this script in project folder(along with build.bat), rebuild the application by executing build.bat. delete any existing sandbox.

Now launch the thinapped osk.exe, "Ease of access" problem you mentioned is disappeared.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Svasu
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Could you upload the captured package?

0 Kudos
Svasu
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

I have built the package. got the same behavior, will have to debug and keep you updated on this.

0 Kudos
Svasu
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Hi,

OSK.exe launches multiple native processes, when launched(eg: winlogon.exe, winutil.exe, explorer.exe) and then again launches osk.exe. so the behavior you get through packaged osk.exe is expected.

0 Kudos
adinos
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Hi And Thanx Svasu.

i have new problem. my last problem now is solved but  new porblem is that after packaging my project, On-Screen keyboard runs but after closint osk Ease of access get run.

pls check my attchaed files, i attached my files and my packaged thinapp.

but how can i solve this?!

now

0 Kudos
Svasu
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Hi,

I found a workaround for your problem. osk.exe needs this DWORD("HKCU->Software->Microsoft->Windows NT->CurrentVersion->AccessibilityTemp->osk=3") to be set as 3.

I wrote a script. Place this script in project folder(along with build.bat), rebuild the application by executing build.bat. delete any existing sandbox.

Now launch the thinapped osk.exe, "Ease of access" problem you mentioned is disappeared.

0 Kudos
adinos
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Thank$ my friend.

0 Kudos