VMware Edu & Cert Community
asbentos
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

First Vmware trainning

Hello all.

I use vmware since four years. I have implemented free esxi versions and not free esxi versions and I manage it without any problem in two very small organizations, five servers.

I did adquire vmware essential plus kit with two new Dell servers. So at this moment I need start the implementation from zero.

Considering the options I will take some available vmware trainning.

The question its about the "Wich could be the apropiate vmware course for my situation". What its your opinion about ? What do you recommend?

I got in mind get videos , books, etc; learn with it for my own. Second place take the course, assist and finally  get certification.

Can you please giveme your opinion and / or share your experience?

thanks

Andrés

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

There's some good (and free!) "starter" videos here: http://vmwarelearning.com/

In terms of instructor-led training, I would suggest you look at the Install Configure Manage class: VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V5.1]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

There's some good (and free!) "starter" videos here: http://vmwarelearning.com/

In terms of instructor-led training, I would suggest you look at the Install Configure Manage class: VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V5.1]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos