VMware Networking Community
esloof
Expert
Expert

Download NSX

I can't believe this is still an issue! After all the advancements and promises, we still can't download product binaries as a VCI. This is utterly disappointing and unacceptable. It's 2024, and we're still dealing with these basic limitations. What's the point of all this tech if it can't even deliver on something as fundamental as this?

4 Replies
esloof
Expert
Expert

I must express my profound disappointment regarding the ongoing issues with downloading product binaries as a VCI. Despite the passage of time and the advancements in technology, it is disheartening to find that the download link provided remains non-functional.

This persistent problem not only hampers productivity but also reflects poorly on the commitment to delivering reliable solutions. It is 2024, and the expectation for seamless access to such critical resources is not unreasonable.

I urge those responsible to address this issue with the urgency and seriousness it deserves, to uphold the standards of service and reliability we have come to expect

The download link still doesn't work...

https://customerconnect.vmware.com/downloads/details?downloadGroup=NSX-4121&productId=1324&rPId=1149...

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Eric, it might be better to take this up with the VCI program managers.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
esloof
Expert
Expert

I did, nothing happened...

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Not sure there will be anyone else looking at this post who would be in a position to get any required help.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos