VMware Communities
drcoyle1984
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

problem with vMware popup at startup system

Hi every time I start up, a window pops up attached picture What seems to be the problem my Windows is 10

64bit

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
drcoyle1984
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Dear Scott:

I appreciate your fast response to my problem, finally, I found it in the attached picture, it was so simple. it was one of the startup menu configurations and I turned it off and it solved the hassle  

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
9 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Which VMware product are you using?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
drcoyle1984
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

drcoyle1984_0-1712813885331.png

is that answer your question

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

No it doesn't.

Is it Workstation Pro or Workstation Player that you first installed onto your host system, or something else?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
0 Kudos
drcoyle1984
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Dear Scott:

I appreciate your fast response to my problem, finally, I found it in the attached picture, it was so simple. it was one of the startup menu configurations and I turned it off and it solved the hassle  

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

It would still be useful for you to answer my last question about the product so that your post can be moved to the correct area of the forums and more easily found by others.

0 Kudos
drcoyle1984
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

I have  no idea what is Workstation Pro or Workstation Player but because it bothers me a lot any time I start my PC

it comes up that's it 

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

From what I can find out online, VMwareHostOpen.exe is a file which is part of the Workstation products, which someone must install within Windows for it to be present (the same as installing most other applications)

0 Kudos
RDPetruska
Leadership
Leadership
Jump to solution

@drcoyle1984 wrote:

I have  no idea what is Workstation Pro or Workstation Player but because it bothers me a lot any time I start my PC

it comes up that's it 

Well, you had to have installed SOME VMware product on your computer for one of the processes to occur...

0 Kudos
drcoyle1984
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

I think during my installation one of the programs, sometimes has intruder files or programs just tricky installed in my system. anywho thank you so much to you and your all crew for the support I am proud of you all for the care.

0 Kudos