VMware Workspace ONE Community
UiliamFoschiera
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Tunnel - Per-app VPN not working

Hi all,

I'm trying to set a per-app vpn configuration, but no success. On my Tunnel environment (RHEL, VPN server version 3.5.0.el7.32, fresh installation, Console v9.5.0.20), I receive errors ' TCPSocket: Connect: cannot allocate file descriptor'  and ' Unable to delete epoll event. errno=9 fd=4'  on tunnel.log, and the port 8443 does not up.
Using VMware Browser (workspace one web), the tunnel works correctly, but for per-app vpn purposes, the tunnel does not work. And, until now, I didn't have some per-app vpn configuration. Someone can configure successfully a per-app vpn tunnel on-premise?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Uiliam Mello
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
PatriciaGoncalv
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Hi Uiliam,

Did you get any information about the problem?
0 Kudos
UiliamFoschiera
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Hi Patricia,

I'm still waiting answer of AW support team (I have an open ticket with them). Today I'll have a remote session to verify this issue. And I'm still looking for some possible causes, until this remote session occurs.

Regards
0 Kudos
PatriciaGoncalv
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Uiliam,
Thank you for the answer.

If you can keep me informed if you can solve, thank you.

0 Kudos
UiliamFoschiera
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Hi all,

Someone who have installed VMware Tunnel over a Linux Server (and is working fine), can post (or send me) the tunnel installer log (omitting confidential info, for security purposes)? I have a mistruth about a java lib (yajsw-stable-12.12 - message error on installer log: ' WARNING: lib not found: /opt/vmware/tunnel/proxy/service/lib/core/yajsw/ahessian.jar'  - that is not present on installer and on VMware documentation info).
The installer tries to add EPEL repo on RHEL, but at our company we can only install packages from official RedHat repo. Exceptionally, we download and install the ' havege'  and ' log4cpp'  rpm packages (described in VMware documentation as pre requisites), but I didn't found anything about this lib...

Regards
0 Kudos
UiliamFoschiera
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Hi all,
After few days analysing... in my case the problem was ipv6 not enabled (described in documentation, but I didn't see at first time). When enabled ipv6 and a system reboot, the daemon ' vpnd'  started correctly the 8443 port. I hope it helps who have the same problem.

Regards
0 Kudos